Our dietitians are our foodie experts! They are passionate about making food, diets and healthy eating less confusing by providing you with the latest dietetic information and dispelling common diet myths. We take a practical approach to nutrition, with diet sustainability in mind.
Our dietitians spend time getting to know you, your routines and all of the other factors that can affect intake, such as dietary needs and family dynamics. Once collected, we formulate an individualised nutrition treatment plan. Our plans are not only aimed to improve your nutritional status, but also your food organisation skills, eating mechanics and overall health behaviours, to ensure our approach is sustainable, practical and long term.
Our treatment plans vary depending on the needs of the client. Our plans may look like:
- Small achievable diet goals that build up over time
- Improving the spread and variety of all food groups within your diet
- Focusing on access to nutrient dense foods
- Adjusting food groups to help support certain conditions
- Providing education on food, hormones and other body processes so you are well informed
- Formulating a more structured and formalised meal plan or protocol, including supporting you with behaviours needed to make these meal plans successful.
Our Accredited Practising Dietitians have extensive experience in a broad range of clinical conditions, including:
- Weight management,
- Bariatric surgery support,
- Allurion gastric balloon,
- Very Low Energy Diets,
- Behaviour change strategies,
- Metabolic conditions
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes and insulin resistance,
- Glucose control,
- Osteoarthritis and other inflammatory conditions,
- Irritable bowel syndrome,
- Eating disorders, especially binge eating disorder.