- Graduate Certificate Clinical Rehabilitation/ Neurological Stream
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Complementary Medicine)
- Diploma in Exercise Studies, Charles Sturt University
- Diploma in Remedial Massage, Canberra Institute of Technology
- Diploma in Fitness, Canberra Institute of Technology
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist accredited with Exercise & Sports Science Australia.
I am an Accredited Exercise Physiologist, having graduated with a Masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation) from Charles Sturt University. I moved to Canberra from a small rural town in NSW to begin my health and fitness career. I studied a Diploma of Fitness before moving into a Remedial massage (soft tissue) diploma at CIT. I have furthered my knowledge and understanding of body mechanics with successful completion of a Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine) and a Masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation). With 20 years of experience as a remedial massage therapist I bring a wealth of musculoskeletal knowledge and experience to my exercise physiology work. Through my career I have treated patients from all age groups and developed clinical experience across musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory and neurological conditions. I enjoy seeing the positive effects exercise has on a wide range of conditions and believe that taking an individualised and holistic approach to treatment, with a strong emphasis on client education, is crucial to improving health outcomes. I enjoy all aspects of exercise physiology, but have a particular interest in neurological disorders, vestibular conditions and musculoskeletal rehabilitation. I am also a qualified mat pilates instructor. Whether it is improving quality of life, quality of movement or quality of performance, I am determined to help clients achieve their goals.
Outside of the clinic you’ll find me running the trails or a half marathon, bike riding or bushwalking with my family.